The Mullingar Town Band has launched its most ambitious fundraising campaign to date, to raise money for the Band Hall Refurbishment Project. The ‘For the Love of Music’ campaign or FTLOM for short, seeks to create a wall of names dedicated to our nearest and dearest who have inspired our love of music over the years.
The FTLOM Wall offers people and past members of the Town Band the opportunity to contribute to the newly refurbished home of the Mullingar Town Band. A tribute could also be the perfect Christmas or birthday gift to give a person in your life.
Fill out your name and contact details below as well as the person’s name that you would like to be featured on our wall. Only one name can be submitted at a time. If you would like to put forward more than one name, please contact +353 (0)86 199 9497. You will then be redirected to our payment form to make your donation.
After careful consideration, we have prepared a single option so everyone can afford to help refurbish our new Band Hall. To have your inspirations name up on our wall, please donate €50 per name.
Thank you for supporting our wonderful institution – The Mullingar Town Band!
Continue to keep an eye on our social media accounts to see the progress of our refurbishment project and fundraising campaign.
GDPR Policy - Mullingar Town Band 'For the Love of Music' fundraising campaign
- The Mullingar Town Band and its Refurbishment Committee representatives will collect and store the data.
- The personal data we collect will be used for the purposes of our ‘For the Love of Music’ campaign.
- The data will be collected by nominated representatives of the Mullingar Town Band.
- The only data that will be shared with third parties, are the names of your nominated loved ones for the purpose of this project.
- The data will be stored until the launch of the campaign.
- By consenting to this privacy notice you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified.
- Consent is required for Mullingar Town Band to process both types of personal data, but it must be explicitly given.
- Where we are asking you for sensitive personal data we will always tell you why and how the information will be used.
- You may withdraw consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.